100% of the cash donations (paddle raise) the evening of the auction, plus a portion of the net proceeds from the event will be contributed to Community Homes, a 501 c 3 charitable organization.
There are two ways you can contribute to our auction. One is by Contributing an Item. The other is by using one of our Personal Shoppers do the shopping for you.
All items must be received by Friday, May 1!
For questions, contact the WMBA Auction Chair
Contributions are the key to the success of our auction. Some of our more popular items in the past include:
- ‘Experiences’ (private jet rides, sailing trips, flying lessons, hot air balloons, sky diving)
- Weekend getaways
- Time shares around the US, Mexico, Europe
- Round trip flights & hotel stays
- Corporate parties
- Themed parties (margarita/martini party, child’s theme party, cigar party, ladies or men’s night out)
- Art work
- Suites at the theatre or sporting events
- Meet & Greets with celebs or athletes
- Celebrity chefs
- Wine tasting weekends
- Attend a Hollywood premier or awards show
- Behind the scenes of a hit TV show
Please be as detailed as possible when describing your donations. Your generous contribution is appreciated!
Our Personal Shopper option is also available, with a minimum donation of $100.00. The Personal Shopper service is offered to those of you who are too busy to shop! With your generous donation, one of our committee members will choose auction items for you.