WASHINGTON MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION
May 2021 WMBA President’s Message
Dear WMBA Members,
What do you see on the horizon and how does it look compared to your rear view mirror? The new administration in Washington continues to shift and the MBA continues to advocate for our industry. And our individual voices have more power together. That is the reason with have the WMBA, right? And, it is the reason that we are affiliate members of the MBA.
May is the Mortgage Action Alliance MAA membership drive. If you are not already a Member of MAA, it is EXTREMELY important to sign up. Check the news at MBA.org. We need your voice as we manage at the local, state, and national level. Follow this link to register. If you think you’re registered, please register again, as membership expires annually.
Join our up-coming events:
- Get noticed! Find out how to become an WMBA event sponsor here
- The WMBA Auction – Home is Where the Heart is – is everything you would expect in our virtual environment PLUS more fun than your usual evening entertainment! Auction Register HERE
- Register and watch online, and watch in the comfort of your own space, on your smart TV.
- Charcuterie boards and cocktails-in-a-box available to order when you register (must be ordered by Noon May 12th).
- VIP cocktail presentation warm up act hosted by Rainier Title and our celebrity cocktail chef, Michael Abrahamson.
- 2021 WMBA Golf Classic, July 14th
- If you missed our CEO Panel in January, you can register to watch the recording here.
We appreciate your membership, your support, and your contribution and are here to support you with the strength of our unified resources.
As always, It is my honor and privilege to have this virtual podium and I appreciate every one of you who have read and considered these remarks!
Lisa Goldsmith| President
Washington Mortgage Bankers Association